Sunday 8 September 2013

The Vision Takes Shape

Chris and I have talked about how we see the project going. We are very much in agreement. The easy option would be to find a new place, but we feel that God has chosen this house. That was clear to me when I moved in, and it is certainly  what Chris feels.

It is pretty much what was in the earlier post, plus extending the conservatory so it can be used as emergency accommodation, and build a shed in the garden to hold the equipment currently in the garage.

Chris and I are going to clear out a lot of old stuff, and a friend has agreed to shred sensitive paperwork for us.

Also, Chris and I are going to swap bedrooms! Chris will get the master bedroom and I will be in his old room!

We have also been thinking about practical matters, such as getting hygiene certificates and first aid training.

I have spoken to a couple of people at Jesus Celebration Centre about this project. I hope to discuss it further at a meeting on Thursday.

We will need to find people to help with the financial and legal matters. Is there anyone out there willing to help for free? If so, please get in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment